Where do I start?
1. Use the online booking form (click the right box), or call us providing necessary details.
2. The Transport Malta Application Form will be delivered to you or sent by post.
3. Fill in the Transport Malta Application Form.
4. Visit your doctor to fill in the medical part of the form (take your glasses if you have any).
5. Prepare 2 passport photos (wearing glasses if any), & a copy of your I.D. Card (front & back).
6. Submit your application with a payment of Eur23.25 to Transport Malta.
How much do you charge?
Eur10 including VAT (payable every lesson). Special offers upon request.
What is the cost of the practical test?
The test costs Eur70 including VAT payable on the date of the test booking.
What about the theory test?
Booking and payment of the theory test must be taken care of by the learner. You are required to contact the Government Theory Test Centre on 2122 7190 or freephone 8007 2393.
Is there a minimum number of hours I need to cover before applying for the test?
The instructor will apply for the practical test only when you have fully covered the Malta Transport syllabus and are capable of driving independently.
Can double lessons be booked to speed up the process?
Of course, however this depends on the availability of the instructor.
Can you pick me up from one location and drop me off somewhere else?
Yes definitely. If you are a student, we may pick you up from home and you'll drive to college / university or vice versa.
Can I start learning if I am under 18?
Booking before is highly recommended, however you cannot learn to drive until you are 18.
Will I have to pay any damages if something wrong happens?
Of course not. The car and third parties are fully insured.